Sunday, March 7, 2010

?

To those who asked me what I did, I would have liked to say I’m a dreamer. Dreaming for nothing, for every single breath called happiness.

And for all happiness I’ve been achieving so far, I would like to confess that the more you give the more you will get, that unleashing is much more satisfying than possessing. And in the end, that happiness doesn’t spread somewhere out there. It exists uncountable inside of you.

To those who asked me who I was, I would prefer to say I’m a seeker. Seeking for emptiness, for every single step called journey.

And for all journeys I’ve been doing so far, I would like to admit that the more places you go, the more you will find yourself being trapped in a cycle. And in the end, that you will realize you’re not going anywhere.

Keep on dreaming, keep on seeking. The more you dream, the more you seek, the more questions and curiosity you will have.

No comments: