Monday, October 5, 2009

If Only Nothing is Coincidence

If only …

If only I didn’t choose the city on the Merbabu’s valley
If only I kept on dealing with Mechanics instead of compounds
If only I preferred ‘food’ than ‘chlorophyll’
If only I had a contract on paper for ‘a yes’ said by my mouth
If only I spent the 2001 Christmas holiday on Letter L
If only I looked for a job not in oil city
If only I agreed my high school-teacher advice
If only I was back to my homeland
If only I didn’t meet my brother’s ex-girlfriend
If only I didn’t send those 10 application letters
If only I missed that recruitment
If only I had her not as a very best friend
If only I gave no interest on her writing competition idea
If only I didn’t attend one of my best friend wedding
If only I didn’t know there was a nice book store in ‘gudeg city’
If only I didn’t decided to finally buy a great novel
If only I didn’t add the novel’s writer on facebook
If only I had not pay my internet billing
If only I didn’t surf on an old friend website
If only I didn’t watch ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ last night
If only I excreted my feces earlier
I would never write this note.

… nothing is coincidence

Rantepao, 5 October 2009; 1:23 am

No comments: